Seeking Business Analyst
Swattage LLC consults medium-to-enterprise level customers whose PM practice is either absent or in disarray, helping them develop enough PM maturity to solve real business problems. The Business Analyst will be responsible for performing precise business analysis of customer problems and change effort needs.
- Understand the client business, its model, offerings, channels, capabilities, and supporting processes.
- Perform stakeholder analysis summarizing individuals involved in or affected by change, their current motivations, and how the change will benefit or impact them.
- Create and distribute pre-change survey questions targeted to assess the current business environment and existing problems.
- Schedule and conduct discovery interviews with client stakeholders.
- Create a business problem register by itemizing issues and potential causes identified in survey data and discovery interviews.
- Capture current-state business end-to-end business processes, including a visual representation of the current state business processes contributing to the problems identified.
- Create executive summaries highlighting problems and process breakdowns in priority order and outlining preliminary scope of recommended changes.
- Create a visual representation of the future state business processes addressing the problems as prioritized in the Discovery Findings Summary.
- Summarize recommended org changes or needed training addressing the problems as prioritized.
- Work with the project manager to prepare a project plan outlining detailed tasks required to implement process, people, and systems changes, including a timeline with milestone dates.
- Create itemized lists of business requirements for changes to technology systems.
- Define scope, tasks, schedule, and budget for implementing technology changes in collaboration with impacted technology leaders.
- Prepare training materials, schedule training sessions, and follow-up to ensure all affected stakeholders receive needed training on changes.
- Create and distribute post-change survey questions targeted to assess the effectiveness of the change effort.
- Summarize post-change survey results and raw data.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in business or a related discipline, MBA preferred
- Beta Gamma Sigma inductee or other evidence of ranking within top 20% of business school peers
- Track record of excellence as a self-starter
- Experience perming enterprise-level business analysis with outstanding results
- Demonstrated outcome-orientation, ensuring tasks are driven to completion
- Reliable, completes assignments and follows through on the assignments of others
- Polished communication skills, ability to give clear instructions
- Drive and ambition to make the business successful
- Demonstrated ability to create an outstanding customer experience
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com